Honeywell offers a variety of pressure sensors used in oil and gas drilling and exploration. Our Wing Union pressure sensors are exclusively designed for oil and gas use. These all-welded, hermetically-sealed, stainless steel pressure sensors with X750 Inconel® design are used with 1502 and 2202 WECO® fittings and are built to withstand the rigors of mud pumping, cementing, well stimulation and coiled tubing applications. Honeywell also offers other specialty pressure sensors for use in drilling measurements, monitoring of pressurized tools, mud pulsation, well logging and more. Intrinsically safe and explosion-proof versions are also available for use in hazardous locations.
For a comprehensive list of oil and gas specialty sensors, please refer to our models below. Custom engineering is a Honeywell specialty. If you don’t see exactly what you need, contact us to discuss your unique needs.
- Aerospace Pressure Transducers
- Calibration Pressure Transducers
- Digital Output Pressure Transducers
- Digital Gauges
- Flush Pressure Transducers
- General Process Pressure Transducers
- Hazardous Location Pressure Transducers
- High Pressure Transducers
- Industrial Pressure Transducers
- Subminiature Differential Pressure Transducers
- Miniature Flush Pressure Transducers
- Precision/Technical Grade Pressure Transducers
- Sanitary Pressure Transducers
- Submersible Pressure Transducers
Vamos nos conectar!
Inscreva-se para receber comunicação exclusiva da Honeywell, incluindo atualizações de produtos, informações técnicas, novas ofertas, eventos e notícias, pesquisas, ofertas especiais e tópicos relacionados por telefone, e-mail e outras formas de comunicação eletrônica.