The Model LL-V Liquid Level Sensor is manufactured out of 17-4 PH Stainless Steel and is designed for vertical entry into a tank or stilling well for complete submersion in the fluid. The all-welded stainless steel housing and pressure sensing diaphragm provides corrosion resistance to most fluids. The electrical cable exits through a 1/2-14 NPT threaded conduit fitting which allows the attachment of a variety of tubing or flexible conduit. The electrical cable is vulcanized to a welded on stainless steel ferrel.
The four conductor electrical cable has an atmospheric vent tube inside the cable jacket and is attached to the "true gage" all-welded chamber inside the sensor to provide an atmospheric zero reference.
- Aerospace Pressure Transducers
- Calibration Pressure Transducers
- Digital Output Pressure Transducers
- Digital Gauges
- Flush Pressure Transducers
- General Process Pressure Transducers
- Hazardous Location Pressure Transducers
- High Pressure Transducers
- Industrial Pressure Transducers
- Subminiature Differential Pressure Transducers
- Miniature Flush Pressure Transducers
- Oil & Gas Pressure Transducers
- Precision/Technical Grade Pressure Transducers
- Sanitary Pressure Transducers
Vamos nos conectar!
Inscreva-se para receber comunicação exclusiva da Honeywell, incluindo atualizações de produtos, informações técnicas, novas ofertas, eventos e notícias, pesquisas, ofertas especiais e tópicos relacionados por telefone, e-mail e outras formas de comunicação eletrônica.