Honeywell Intelligrated will be a featured exhibitor at ProMat 2023, one of the world’s premier supply chain events, March 20–23 at Chicago’s McCormick Place.
Visit the Honeywell Intelligrated exhibit at booth #S618 to learn more about innovative warehouse solutions like these:
- Productivity Solutions and Services — Portfolio includes industrial mobile computing devices, rugged advanced scanning, wearable technology, asset identification with printers, labels and tags, voice-enabled solutions, and enterprise software for productivity and collaboration
- Smart Flexible Depalletizer — Able to handle a continuous flow of mixed-SKU or single-SKU pallets — in any sequence — without requiring any pre-programming or operator intervention
- Next-generation Automated Storage and Retrieval System (AS/RS) Shuttles and Goods-to-person (GTP) Stations — Maximize your warehouse floor space and efficiently manage a wide array of stock keeping units (SKUs) with high-speed shuttles, configurable lift locations, and plug-and-play GTP/decant stations
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) — Smart, safe and efficient automation on-demand for pallet conveyance, picking assistance and cart transport tasks
- E-commerce Light Truck Unloader — Fully autonomous unloading of trucks and trailers for applications with standardized cases
- IRIS — A computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) designed specifically for material handling equipment (MHE) that helps your team to maximize assets with preventive lifecycle maintenance
- Lifecycle Support Services (LSS) System Operation Consulting — Expert insights to optimize your MHE and run at maximum capacity while providing reliable and efficient operation
- Honeywell Forge Performance+ — A fully integrated solution that enables intelligent operations by combining asset performance, workforce insights and process analytics to increase productivity and speed of execution to drive greater efficiency; connects siloed systems, providing visibility on workers, assets and processes across multiple sites, sharing information from the top floor to the shop floor to empower all levels of management with tools to drive business growth
- Momentum Warehouse Execution System (WES) Software — A next-generation software platform that leverages advanced machine-learning algorithms, data-driven optimization techniques and decision intelligence (DI) to achieve optimal execution strategies and business results in complex fulfillment environments
- Momentum Labor Management Software (LMS) — On-demand intelligence to measure, manage and plan labor for increased productivity, efficiency and facility performance
- Momentum Machine Control (MC4) — A modern, web-based, internationalized, modular and connected solution for conveyor and sortation control that maximizes throughput and accuracy while minimizing product damage
- Machine Control Business Logic (MCBL) — A modular collection of key control functions that enables you to invest only in the systems you need
- Belt Curves — Transnorm’s flagship belt curve range, recognized worldwide as the industry standard and trusted for more than a half-century, delivering unmatched reliability, best-in-class energy consumption, smooth operation and superior maintenance-friendliness with 75% fewer preventive maintenance inspections
- TS 4800 SmartSort® Swivel Wheel Conveyor Module — A high-performance sorting module designed to overcome the 21st century challenges faced by smaller facilities
- Safeglide® Spiral Chutes — A fast, safe and cost-effective solution for transporting packaged goods gently from one level to another — using only the force of gravity
You’ll also get to hear the latest insights from an expert specialist in this informative session:
- How to Jump-start Your Automation Strategy — Dr. Thomas Evans, chief technology officer at Honeywell Robotics, will explore the challenges of intelligence and control for articulated and storage robotics in distribution centers (DCs), from fast and efficient deployment to decision-making, motion planning and future advancements. Tuesday, March 21 at 3 p.m. CDT, Theater G.
ProMat offers you a rare chance to see state-of-the-art solutions in action and consult Honeywell Intelligrated experts about any unique challenges your operation may have. We look forward to the opportunity to meet with you in Chicago.
Schedule a meeting with us