E-I tested and matched beads on header assembly. -60 °C to 300 °C [-76 °F to 572 °F
115 Series Thermistors consist of two beads, each bead being mounted to a special hermetically-sealed header. For maximum sensitivity, the higher resistance units should be used at higher ambient temperatures.
- Time constant in air: varies with assembly type
- Dissipation constant in still air: 0.5 s
- Nominal resistance at [25 °F to 77 °F]: 2,000 Ohm, 8,000 Ohm
- Maximum diameter: 0,36 mm [0.014 in]
- Termination material: glass to metal header
- Lead length: 31,75 mm [1.25 in]