Поиск на sps.honeywell.com
Automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) help you to move higher volumes of product and make the best possible use of valuable warehouse space. Our AS/RS shuttle solution is powered by Honeywell Intelligrated’s innovative Momentum warehouse execution system (WES) with Decision Intelligence (DI) and MC4 machine control (MC) platform that delivers advanced capabilities and maximum ease of use:
- At-a-glance visibility into distribution center (DC) operations
- Enhanced user interface (UI) for status updates
- Alert notifications of faults and areas that need to be corrected
- Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning (ML) algorithms for dynamic, proactive decision-making and optimal system automation.
From design, integration and control specifications to installation and commissioning, Honeywell Intelligrated’s AS/RS experts can help you to integrate the best-fit shuttle system for your specific operational requirements. Industry-leading Lifecycle Support Services (LSS) give you 24/7 after-sales service and support through a nationwide network of local support centers, improved customer service with the Dashboard™ incident and project tracking database, and streamlined maintenance with the online parts catalog. Our robust AS/RS shuttle solution offers the flexibility and speed for every application, from e-commerce and omnichannel fulfillment to grocery distribution and everything in between.
What Is an AS/RS?
AS/RS shuttle solutions fill a growing need in distribution and fulfillment (D&F) environments, providing flexible automation technology within scalable footprints for new and existing facilities. AS/RS helps DC operators to optimize inventory storage and retrieval; meet increasing demands for faster, more accurate and efficient e-commerce order fulfillment; and offset growing labor challenges. Flexible AS/RS solutions from Honeywell Intelligrated are designed to improve throughput in operations of all sizes and a variety of markets — from traditional and omnichannel retail, e-commerce, wholesale, consumer products, grocery, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Our AS/RS shuttle solutions are ideal for operations that handle small cases, trays and totes and require precise and expedient supply of material handling loads up to 140 lbs. AS/RS applications include:
- Goods-to-person (GTP) order picking and fulfillment
- Sequencing for assembly and order consolidation
- Mixed-load, full-case and break-pack order fulfillment
- Inventory replenishment and buffering
AS/RS solutions from Honeywell Intelligrated leverage high-speed shuttles with configurable end- and intra-aisle vertical lift locations to maximize warehouse floor space and efficiently manage a wide array of stock keeping units (SKUs).
Goods-to-Person and Decant Stations
For maximum efficiencies, the Honeywell Intelligrated AS/RS shuttle solution is designed to integrate with our modular GTP order fulfillment and inventory decant stations. Used together, these stations provide optimal product flow into and out of the AS/RS. Ergonomic GTP stations enable maximum operator flexibility by providing top-down, pick-and-place access to cartons, totes and trays. Decant stations provide an efficient method for replenishing the fast-moving inventory needed to fulfill orders with short cycle times. These flexible and configurable stations provide seamless AS/RS integration while minimizing the solution’s operational footprint.
GTP and decant stations are plug-and-play ready and equipped with our standardized MC4 machine control interface. By leveraging the Decision Intelligence engine within Momentum WES, these solutions provide smart order allocation, release prioritization and GTP station assignment for maximum throughput and process efficiency.
How AS/RS Shuttles Benefit Distribution Centers
DC operators need flexible automation solutions to help them manage escalating fulfillment complexities and meet customer service level agreements (SLAs). Our AS/RS is designed to integrate with Momentum WES and other business systems to help DC operators meet key performance indicators (KPIs) and deliver a variety of benefits:
- Increase throughput and density up to 40 percent over traditional picking methods
- Integrate with GTP fulfillment and inventory decant stations for fully automated workflows
- Maximize use of available floor and vertical space within existing buildings
- Reduce labor costs and inefficiencies of traditional picking processes
- Lower or avoid capital expenditures (CAPEX) for building expansion or new construction
- Improve inventory control and lower labor and other operating costs
Improve Material Handling Processes
AS/RS technology is ideal for a wide range of manufacturing and material handling applications. Among the many processes that can be improved by AS/RS include:
- GTP fulfillment — combines AS/RS shuttles with conveyor systems and GTP stations to reduce human walk times and improve warehouse efficiency
- Just-in-time (JIT) inventory management — responds to reduced inventory levels to avoid running out of stock while minimizing inventory costs
- Micro-fulfillment distribution — shuttle retrieves goods from one or more aisles of high-velocity inventory and delivers items directly to an operator station for picking and order consolidation
- Mixed-load, full-case and break-pack fulfillment — manage inventory to support advanced processes that meet customers’ ever-changing orders
- Product sequencing and buffering — deliver the right products and quantities
- Route-based sequencing — optimizes truck load patterns for faster, more efficient deliveries
- Case buffering — leverages high-volume buffer shuttle system designed to keep shipping, receiving and other downstream processes running smoothly; utilizes multiple aisles in close proximity to enable high-density storage, quick-turn inventories and high throughput