Поиск на sps.honeywell.com
Honeywell offers advanced conveyor systems in both imperial and metric standards ideal for the high-throughput transportation of a wide variety of product sizes, shapes and packaging. These efficient transportation conveyor solutions enable minimal system footprint and integrate with other material handling components for a complete, fully automated system.
Belt conveyors are an effective alternative to positive transportation of product in horizontal, inclined or declined applications by combining high conveying speeds with careful handling of goods.
- Heavy-duty frame construction
- Underhung, end- and side-mount drives
- No slippage between the goods being conveyed and transport level
- Gentle product handling with sensitive goods for transport
- Easy to maintain, with minimal spare parts requirements
Brake Meter Belt
This low-maintenance solution makes it easy to control merge releases and provides consistent gaps between cartons at high speeds.
- Optimizes product handling for the highest throughput rates in the industry
- Designed for small carton handling
- Exact timing of loads at high speed
- Particularly gentle product handling with sensitive goods for transport
- Low maintenance
Features a high-performance modular plastic belt conveying surface that is ideal for food, beverage and consumer product applications.
- Low noise and maintenance requirements
- Curves, straights, metering and incline conveyor styles available
- Available in stainless steel for projects requiring limited wash-down capability
Empty Corrugate Conveyor
This conveyor is specifically designed to handle empty corrugate trash and bulk flow in warehouses and distribution centers.
- Bed frame and side guide design eliminates catch points for jam-free operation
- Supports many standard product transitions
- Pre-engineered dump points and end-of-line guarding
This non-powered conveyor option reduces system complexity and minimizes operational noise.
- Multiple roller and wheel offerings to meet every application
- After-sort junctions optimized for small-item transitions from a sorter
- Gate options for operator pass-through in a conveyor line
- Ergonomic beds specialized for pick module applications
Minimize side-by-side cartons and promote single-file flow of product in material handling systems with this proven, reliable solution used in hundreds of installations. In combination with a driven side guide, this robust align conveyor is suitable for rugged use for package and express service providers. The narrow roller partition and the precisely placed driven side guide enable secure alignment of very flat or limp goods.
- Gentle alignment without loss of speed
- Quiet operation
- Easy to maintain, with readily available spare parts
- Scalable for large and compact layouts
- Completely mechanical solution requires no additional controls
V-Belt Live Roller Conveyor
V-Belt systems give you the flexibility to move product quickly through curves, skews, merges and sortation conveyors while providing gentle carton handling and minimal maintenance downtime.
- No back-bend of the belt to maximize component life and reliability
- Single-piece, all-metal sheave designs
- Drive pressure on carrier rollers can be adjusted by means of a single tool
- Spring tensioner device eliminates start-up issues and tensioning guesswork
- Power take-off (PTO) configuration with belt conveyor and IntelliQ accumulation conveyor
Center goods being transported gently and with high throughput in front of dual-sided ejection line diverters, labellers or strapping units. Our centering conveyor combines high performance with an almost maintenance-free and low-noise operation.
- Gentle centring without the loss of speed
- Almost maintenance-free and low-noise operation
- Proven efficient and economical solution