Поиск на sps.honeywell.com
Many companies in the distribution and fulfillment (D&F) sector were forced to re-evaluate their operational priorities in 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, high order volumes and lingering labor shortages remain a big challenge for e-commerce retailers in our industry. Concepts like digital transformation, warehouse automation software and robotics integration — which previously may have been on the radar for some future planning initiatives — have quickly become essential strategies for operational survival.
With decades of experience helping companies to design and deploy effective fulfillment infrastructures across a variety of retail market segments, Honeywell Intelligrated is uniquely qualified to guide e-commerce retailers through this period of uncertainty.
Our most recent On The Move publication highlights many of our latest innovations, which are designed to help you thrive in today’s market and lay a foundation for ongoing success. Article topics include:
- Integrating automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) with goods-to-person (GTP) stations to deliver more efficient fulfillment results
- How to make the journey from building a strong software foundation to effective inventory management to advanced warehouse execution enablement
- Using our Decision Intelligence data analytics engine to automate the complexities of distribution center (DC) order fulfillment and execution
- A look at how recent advances in robotics are overcoming challenges for traditional distribution and fulfillment (D&F) centers
- The business case for accelerating the adoption of automation in Europe
Download the full On The Move publication or check out our featured articles for key strategies, such as setting a strong software foundation, that can help to optimize your operation.