Small, hermetically-sealed glass bead, axial leads. -60 °C to 300 °C [-76 °F to 572 °F].
111 Series Thermistors are hermetically sealed in glass. They feature relatively uniform size, offer fast time response and are highly sensitive to electric power. They are often suited for use in low heat capacity applications and their micro size allows them to be used in extremely small assemblies such as catheters and hypodermic needles.
- Dissipation constant in still air: 0,1 mW/°C
- Time constant in air: 0.5 s
- Nominal resistance at [25 °F to 77 °F]: 1,000 Ohm, 2,000 Ohm, 8,000 Ohm, 10,000 Ohm, 100,000 Ohm
- Maximum diameter: 0,36 mm [0.014 in]
- Termination material: platinum iridium
- Lead length: 9,6 mm [0.375 in]