Mini glass probe. -60 °C to 300 °C [-76 °F to 572 °F].
120 Series Thermistors are shock resistant, rugged, glass-encapsulated units that are often suited for immersion in fluid and convenient for mounting in air sensor assemblies. Also available in a standard glass probe configuration (121 Series).
- Dissipation constant in still air: 10.0 s
- Time constant in air: 0,7 mW/°C, 1,0 mW/°C
- Nominal resistance at [25 °F to 77 °F]: 1,000 Ohm, 2,000 Ohm, 10,000 Ohm
- Maximum diameter: 1,5 mm [0.060 in]
- Termination material: dumet
- Lead length: 31,8 mm [1.25 in]