Matched large glass bead. -60 °C to 300 °C [-76 °F to 572 °F].
126 Series Thermistors are designed for use as precision sensing elements where curve-matched interchangeability is required for precise temperature control and precision temperature indication. These highly reliable products consist of a matched pair of hermetically sealed thermistors and may be selected to tolerances only limited to the system’s capability available to test them.
- Dissipation constant in still air: 0,8 mW/°C
- Time constant in air: 4.0 s
- Nominal resistance at [25 °F to 77 °F]: 2,000 Ohm: 100,000 Ohm
- Maximum diameter: 2,54 mm [0.10 in]
- Termination material: platinum iridium
- Lead length: 9,6 mm [0.375 in]