Display and Conditioning
Programmable single-channel instrument. ⅛ DIN case. Available in strain gage, high level, & LVDT input versions.
The SC series models are self-calibrating microprocessor-based transducer signal conditioners when used with sig mod equipped transducers. Indicators are available with several different types of input channels and output channels. When used with unamplified strain gage transducers that have the signature calibration module installed, these instruments will completely self calibrate zero, span, decimal point, and engineering units automatically. Input channels are available for a variety of transducers. Each input channel includes an excitation power supply and either an isolated voltage (optional) or isolated current analog output (optional).
- Choice of transducer inputs
- Small 1/8 DIN form factor
- Automatic setup, calibration via sig cal
- Shunt-cal, mV/V or known load calibration
- Peak/valley capture
- Optional analog output and RS-232/RS-485
- Field selectable frequency response (up to 250 Hz) and calibration
- Up to three virtual channels (optional)
- CE approved