Strain gage. 4 mA to 20 mA analog output. Programmable gain settings. Wide adjustment range on the zero.
The Model U3W amplifier supplies a highly regulated bridge excitation voltage for the transducer and converts the millivolt signal of the transducer to a 4 mA to 20 mA three-wire current output signal. The Universal In-line features two selectable excitation voltages, programmable gain settings, a wide adjustment range on the zero, and a buffered solid-state shunt cal relay for quick calibration.
- Strain gage sensor amplifier
- 18 Vdc to 32 Vdc supply voltage
- NEMA 4 housing
- Selectable excitation voltages: 3 V or 5 V @ 70 mA
- 4 mA to 20 mA analog output
- Increases signal-to-noise ratio in noisy environments
- Effects of voltage drops in excitation sources are eliminated
- Signals may be sent to the data systems from low impedence sources