Universal bipolar strain gauge. 24 to 32 single voltage supply to inline wiring. Programmable gain settings. Wide adjustment range on the zero.
The Model UBP-10 bi-polar in-line amplifier supplies a highly-regulated, bridge excitation voltage for the transducer and converts the millivolt signal of the transducer to a ±10 Vdc signal. (-)OUTPUT is biased approximately 1/3 of the supply voltage. The output will swing 0 Vdc to 10 Vdc around the (-)OUTPUT reference voltage. The universal, in-line amplifier features three selectable excitation voltages, programmable gain settings, wide adjustment range on the zero and a buffered solid-state shunt cal relay for quick calibration.
- For replacement only, not to be used in new design
- Strain gage sensor amplifier
- ±5 Vdc output
- ±15 Vdc supply voltage
- NEMA 4 housing
- Selectable excitation voltages: 3 V, 5 V, or 10 V @ 70 mA
- Increases signal-to-noise ratio in noisy environments
- Effects of voltage drops in excitation sources are eliminated
- Signals may be sent to the data systems from low impedence sources