Strain gage amplifier. ±5 Vdc three-wire output. Programmable gain settings. Wide adjustment range on the zero.
The Model UV amplifier supplies a highly regulated bridge excitation voltage for the transducer and converts the millivolt signal of the transducer to a ±5 Vdc signal. The Universal In-line features two selectable excitation voltages, programmable gain settings, a wide adjustment range on the zero, and a buffered solid-state shunt cal relay for quick calibration.
- Strain gage sensor amplifier
- ±5 Vdc three-wire output
- 3 V or 5 V excitation voltages @ 70 mA
- 11 Vdc to 28 Vdc supply voltage
- NEMA 4 housing
- Increases signal-to-noise ratio in noisy environments
- Effects of voltage drops in excitation sources are eliminated
- Signals may be sent to the data systems from low impedence sources