Supplies a regulated bridge excitation voltage. Converts mV signal to a 0 Vdc to 10 Vdc amplified signal. Accuracy ±0.25 %FSS.
Honeywell Summing In-Line Amplifiers are housed in a small plastic package, which is connected between the transducer and a readout instrument/UI through computer. The Summing In-Line Amplifier supplies a regulated bridge excitation voltage for the transducer and converts the millivolt signal from the transducer to a 0 Vdc to 10 Vdc amplified signal. The Summing In-Line Amplifier features include auto-excitation voltages, programmable gain settings, a wide adjustment range on the span and offset value.
- Accuracy ±0.25 %FSS
- Works with mV/V output sensors
- User interface/application software provided along with device
- Load cell interchangeability: can be more easily accomplished using UI /application software
- Span and offset scaling through UI/application software
- 4-pin detachable connectors for loadcell interface
- Diagnostic features to indicate Bridge open and Overload
- Tare function
- Enclosure material ABS