Digital Pressure Transducers
Digital output pressure transducers. 10 psi to 10K psi or 1 bar to 700 bar or 70 kPa to 70000 kPa. Fully temperature compensated and calibrated. Total Error Band: ±2 %FS.
Model DPS pressure sensors are rugged, stainless steel, all-welded devices designed to work with a variety of media, and are built to provide consistent performance in harsh environments. CANopen® protocol communication allows connections to longer cable distances, simplifies the tracking of each networked pressure sensor by using serial numbers, and configurable update rates between 10 Hz to 250 Hz.
- Pressure range: 10 psi to 10K psi or 1 bar to 700 bar or 70 kPa to 70000 kPa
- All-welded, 300 series stainless steel and Hastelloy® design
- Fully temperature compensated and calibrated
- Accuracy: Ͱ4: 30 psi, ±0.25 %FS or >30 psi, ±0.1 %FS or ±0.25 %FS
- Total Error Band: ±2 %FS
- Connector options: 5-pin M12 and 6-pin Bendix
- Mechanical shock: 100 G/11 ms
- IP65 rated
- CANbus with CANopen® protocol
- CiA (CAN in Automation) certified