Sanitary Pressure Transducers
Sanitary process transmitter. 10 psi to 600 psi. Tracks temperature changes. 4 mA to 20 mA output. 500 ms pressure response time.
These CIP (Clean-In-Place) sanitary process transmitters are manufactured out of Ha C276/316 Stainless steel and offer a variety of flanges, electrical connections, and operating temperatures designed to meet the environmental demands found in the applications listed below in potential applications.
- 10 psig/a to 600 psig/a range
- Track temperature changes, 93 °C/minute [200 °F/minute]
- 4 mA to 20 mA output
- 500 s pressure response time
- Secondary containment exceeds 1500 psi
- Accuracy to 0.1 %
- Intrinsically safe available (2N option only)
- CE approved