Reaction Torque Transducers
Model 2102 Series
Small flanged reaction torque sensors. 5,65 Nm to 112,98 Nm capacities. 0.1 % non-linearity & hysteresis.
Model 2102 small flanged reaction torque sensor is designed for installation between test pieces such as motors, switches, axles, or shafts and their mounting plate. These models operate and are calibrated in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. Nickel-plated alloy steel construction enhances durability in harsh, industrial environments. These models have no moving parts and utilize four bonded strain gages on a special machined portion of the transducer to achieve a maximum non-linearity of 0.1 % over a wide dynamic range. Typical applications include tire braking, motor dynamometers, friction-skid testing, and twist measurement. 50 in-lb to 1,000 in-lb capacities.
- 50 in-lb to 1000 in-lb capacities
- 0.1 % non-linearity and hysteresis
- Reaction measurements designed to eliminate speed limitations
- Reduced friction error
- No maintenance of slip rings, bearings, or brushes
- Compact, 'low mass' physical style