Rotary, Non-contact, Unamplified Torque Transducers
Model 1800 Series
Enhanced accuracy rotary torque sensors. 11,3 Nm to 11298,5 Nm capacities. 0.05 % non-linearity & hysteresis. Extended speed, up to 27,000 RPM.
Model 1800 is a line of enhanced accuracy rotary transformer torque sensors often ideal for test installations running long-term durability testing. Non-contact nature of the signal transfer virtually eliminates the need for maintenance. High overload protection with high signal output helps prevent potential damage to the sensor. Carrier frequency excitation provides increased signal/noise immunity, Speed sensor and foot mount optional accessories.
- 100 in-lb to 100000 in-lb capacities
- 0.05 % non-linearity and hysteresis
- Enhanced accuracy
- High overload protection with high signal output (sensitivity)
- Extended speed range, up to 27000 RPM
- Minimal maintenance due to 'bearings only' contact
- Carrier frequency excitation provides increased signal/noise immunity