Slip Ring Torque Transducers
1104-1107 rotary slip ring torque sensor. 100 lb-in to 100,000 lb-in. 0.1 % non-linearity and hysteresis. Circular keyed shaft configuration.
A line of rotary slip ring torque sensors, Models 1104 to 1107, primarily designed for a multitude of general test and measurement applications, such as motor testing. Can be used to monitor start up, running, and stall torque levels. Capacity range from 100 in-lb to 100000 in-lb for shaft mounting configurations.
- 100 in-lb to 100000 in-lb capacity range
- 0.1 % non-linearity and hysteresis
- Manual brush lifter (standard)
- Speed sensor and/or foot mount options
- Lower cost for general “in-line” applications
- Can be used with almost all existing dc and ac signal conditioning instrumentation