Slip Ring Torque Transducers
Steering Effort Torque Sensor. 50 ft-lb, 100 ft-lb, and 200 ft-lb capacities. < 0.50 % non-linearity and hysteresis. SAE 10 Spline Column Attachment.
The Model 1369 Steering Effort Torque Sensor is used in automotive or marine applications to measure torsion on a steering arm or steering wheel. The steering effort torque sensor is designed to be bolted to the steering column of a car, truck, bus, boat, or material handling equipment in place of the regular wheel. Position/angle encoding provided via resistive network. Standard capacity ranges of 50 ft-lb, 100 ft-lb, and 200 ft-lb, others available upon request.
- 50 ft-lb, 100 ft-lb, and 200 ft-lb capacities
- < 0.50 % non-linearity and hysteresis
- Direct to steering column attachment
- True steering torque - feedback for automobiles, trucks, buses, and material handling equipment
- Torque to position capability