Slip Ring Torque Transducers
Sprocket/Pulley Torque Sensor. 500 in-lb and 1000 in-lb capacities (standard). 0.1 % non-linearity and hysteresis. slip ring style.
Originally designed for a precision feedback control loop on textile machinery, the Model 1388 Sprocket/Pulley Torque Sensor is an accurate method to measure processing torques. Coupled to any belt or chain driven stub shaft and monitored by a closed electrical circuit, machinery speeds and material feed rates can be precisely controlled. Used in an automation application to increase productivity and decrease power consumption. Rotary transformer with encoder option available.
- 500 in-lb and 1000 in-lb capacities (standard
- 0.1 % non-linearity and hysteresis
- Reduced sensitivity to belt/chain tension loads on torque readings not to exceed maximum overhung moment
- Elimination of torque error due to bearing losses in jack-shaft assembly
- Measurements of torque “at the source”
- Rotary transformer with encoder option available