Experience Your DC NEXT at ProMatDX
Experience Your DC NEXT at ProMatDX
Are the demands of e-commerce outpacing your fulfillment capabilities? Are labor shortages, wage increases and poor utilization cutting into your profit margins? If so, we’re here to help. Join Honeywell Intelligrated at ProMatDX from April 12–16 for the premier digital experience for supply chain and manufacturing professionals. Our virtual showcase will take a holistic view of distribution center (DC) operations and demonstrate our end-to-end solutions for helping you address your biggest e-commerce and labor challenges — all while accelerating your progression toward greater warehouse automation.
Our informative demo sessions at ProMatDX are designed to help you make the transition from your DC Now to DC Next.
- April 12, 1:00 p.m. CT: Optimize Workflows With Mobile Robotics — Autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) are transforming a variety of labor-intensive tasks into efficient automated workflows in e-commerce, retail, manufacturing, and food & beverage operations. From pallet conveyance to reverse logistics and kitting to machine tending, our turnkey solutions combine hardware and software to help you drive operational savings and repurpose labor to more value-added roles.
- April 12, 2:15 p.m. CT: Increase Depalletizing Throughput at Lower Operational Costs — Reduce labor expenses and safety risks by shifting workers out of the depalletizing operation. A pedestal-mounted, articulated-arm robotic cell pulls cases from a mixed-SKU pallet until each case is picked and the pallet is empty, requiring only minimal direction from a single operator.
- April 13, 10:15 a.m. CT: Make the Digital Transformation With Enterprise Performance Management — Make the digital transformation to connect your people, operations and assets. Deliver measurable, sustainable value and higher financial performance across your warehouse portfolio. Enable every DC to visualize and act on key metrics in real time, monitor the health of your assets, analyze and uncover potential failures, and evolve from scheduled to just-in-time maintenance. Combine offerings to unlock performance gains, predict and avoid risk, and maximize the profitability of existing teams and infrastructure.
- April 13, 2:00 p.m. CT: Remote Video-Enablement for Maintenance — Explore the potential of video-enabled technical support in your maintenance operations. Our TechSight offering facilitates remote collaboration between your technicians and our expert service team for rapid diagnoses and troubleshooting of critical issues. Experience the power of optional smart glasses with augmented reality capabilities for improved collaboration.
- April 14, 10:30 a.m. CT: Meet Modern E-Commerce Demands With AS/RS Shuttles — Maximize the utilization and storage density in your facility with scalable automated storage and retrieval (AS/RS) solutions. Our flexible hardware and intelligent software enable dynamic storage of containers and cartons of various sizes, widths and depths within a rack. Leverage these tools to achieve the throughput rates and inventory management improvements needed to meet modern e-commerce demands.
- April 14, 1:15 p.m. CT: Design the Right Solution With Advanced Simulation — Step into a full warehouse system simulation and visualize how 3D emulation software confirms system throughput in concept, tailors results during design, and optimizes system parameters in operation — all to ensure successful results. Experience how this highly configurable platform performs sensitivity analyses and helps stakeholders prove concepts and build internal consensus.
- April 15, 10:30 a.m. CT: Flawless Warehouse Execution With Momentum WES — Tackle today’s fulfillment demands with next-generation Momentum warehouse execution system (WES). From orchestrating order fulfillment activities, balancing labor and automation resources, and overseeing order release in real time to meet ever-changing customer priorities, Momentum is helping companies achieve higher throughput and meet exacting SLAs. Plus, we’ll show how leveraging advanced data science techniques and machine-learning algorithms empowers intelligent decision-making, drives measurable performance improvements, and gives operations a competitive edge.
- April 15, 1:45 p.m. CT: Master Your Inventory With Momentum Warehouse Management System (WMS) — Explore the capabilities of our all-new Momentum warehouse management system, which can be seamlessly integrated with Momentum WES to enable fast, efficient and accurate order fulfillment and inventory management. We're developing a holistic experience to empower our customers with the tools to acquire and leverage data efficiently. Experience the advantages of having a single-software sign-on for warehouse execution, management and control.
- April 16, 10:00 a.m. CT: Expanding Your DC? Control Your Costs With Labor Management Software (LMS) — We all know labor accounts for roughly 50% of distribution center costs, but what happens when you expand your operations? This is where an effective LMS can have an immediate impact on the bottom line. From reducing attrition, creating engineered standards, and training your employees, learn how GoalPost® LMS can reduce some of the costs incurred pre-, during and post-expansion. Join us as we look at some very interesting data!
From receiving to shipping, order picking to consolidation, lifecycle management to IIoT-enabled infrastructures, we’ll show you how to accelerate your transition from DC Now to DC Next.
To subscribe to our blog and receive exclusive communications and updates from Honeywell Intelligrated, click here.