- SPS Blog
- Contact Us
Enable Possible! Visit Honeywell at LogiMAT 2022
May 25, 2022
The post and parcel industry has been overwhelmed in recent months by unprecedented growth, in what logistics managers are now referring to as a ‘350-day per year peak period’. Unable to accommodate the surge in demand, existing infrastructures and processes are struggling to meet demands.
Distribution and fulfilment (D&F) operations are turning to automation to meet current and future order fulfilment demands — regardless of their size, budget or hub-and-spoke network.
Intelligent equipment and automation that scale to meet a business’ unique needs are driving efficiency and improving workflow. And scalable and modular automated systems are integrating new technologies and processes at facilities, giving logistics managers the power to specify equipment that can be configured for the optimum use of available space.
Honeywell, a material handling equipment (MHE) automation supplier, system integrator, and developer of industry-specific software and control platforms, is enabling facilities to achieve peak operational performance, even during peak demand.
Shape the future of your business and Enable Possible with Honeywell’s automated material handling solutions, including:
- IntelliSort® HS2.0 — New sliding shoe sorter provides quiet, accurate, gentle sortation of polybags to large cartons at the highest throughput rates in the industry.
- Cross-Belt Sorter — Handles high volumes of fragile items and enables precise discharge for improved speed, flexibility and sortation accuracy.
- Lifecycle Support Services (LSS) System Operation Consulting — Expert insights to optimise your MHE and run at maximum capacity with reliable and efficient operations and asset management. Honeywell’s LSS offering encompasses field and engineering services and solutions, technical support and assessments, contract services, direct and remote training, and spare parts and inventory optimisation.
- IRIS — Our computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) designed specifically for MHE that helps your team to maximise assets with preventive lifecycle maintenance.
- Momentum Warehouse Execution System (WES) Software — A next-generation software platform that leverages advanced machine-learning algorithms, data-driven optimisation techniques and decision intelligence (DI) to achieve optimal execution strategies and business results in complex fulfilment environments.
- Momentum Warehouse Management System (WMS) Software — A robust WMS that can be precisely configured to your operation’s specific workflow and adapt quickly as your business grows; you pay only for the capabilities you need.
- Momentum Labour Management Software (LMS) — On-demand intelligence to measure, manage and plan labour for increased productivity, efficiency and facility performance.
Learn more at LogiMAT 2022, May 31 – June 2 at Messe Stuttgart.
To subscribe to the Honeywell Intelligrated blog and get exclusive communications and updates, click here.
Sign up to receive exclusive communications from Honeywell including product updates, technical information, new offerings, events and news, surveys, special offers, and related topics via telephone, email, and other forms of electronic communication.
Copyright © 2023 Honeywell International Inc