Configuration / Service Computer / Software
Server accounting systems 19" technology
Server accounting system for the telephone and TV services, as well as Internet use.
Part Number: 765M1K1
Server accounting system for the telephone and TV services, as well as Internet use. Patient cards used in the system (ISO format) are administered via the accounting server. Control of the account access to the respective user account in the accounting system, authorisations are stored in the accounting server. Output of the ISO cards with contactless RFID technology (125 kHz) to the patients via the pay stations and registration in the accounting system. The accounting server controls the release for use of the available services by the patient. Integration of the pay stations and cash payment terminals via this unit into the system, the networking takes place via the ETH-LAN IP interface. Reading-in of ISO card data on the Systevo Com patient manual device.
Equipped with user software for the following functions:
- Accounting configuration tool
- Definition of functions and parameters of the telephony and TV functions
- Set-up of the pay stations, cash payment terminals
- Configuration of the telephone numbers used
- Database Management System for data storage
- System Management Tools for system analysis
- Allocation of fee structures for telephony, Internet, TV
Minimum equipment with the rack PC:
- Rack housing for distribution cabinet (19")
- Barebone Superserver with CPU INTEL Core I3 (min. 3GHz)
- Min. 16 GB 1066 MHZ DDR3
- Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Hot-swap SATA 150 GB
- Windows 7 embedded with backup software
- Basic configuration "Systevo Call Ackermann"
- Database Management System
- User software for accounting system