Licences for system workstations
Software module for communication system connection via ESPA-X
Software module as basic software for connecting an external communication system to the Systevo Workstation via ESPA-X (XML record).
Part Number: 83WE145
Software module as basic software for connecting an external communication system (e.g. alarm-server for WIFI/DECT system) to the Systevo Workstation via ESPA-X (XML record). Option to adapt the settings to the project-specific requirements of the care facility. Call/cancel messages from the call system are transmitted in accordance with the configuration to the connected system and displayed by the configured end devices (e.g. WIFI/DECT telephones).
Administrator access rights required in order to e.g. adapt the serial interface to the system environment of the call system.
CD with user software for the following functions:
- Configuration tool with database-management-system for data storage
- Setting of IP-interface (TCP/IP)
- Interface spanning the system software of the call system (IPC)
- Recipient addresses are freely configurable per nurse call group and call type group
- Allocation of call types to higher level call type groups
- Configuration of different shifts (e.g. day or night shifts)
- Assignment of repetition times
- Adaption of acoustic ringtones
- Filter options for recipient addresses
- Configuration of distinct escalations per call type group
- Definition of display format of the message to be transmitted
- Textual message transfer of system messages to the external system (incl. cancel information)
- Service functions
- Simple system management tools for system analysis (Sys-log etc.)
- Creation of a list of recipients (file)
- Password protected access
- Operating computer with ETH-LAN interface
Information on compatible third-party systems on request.