Class II Spider Harness™ System
INTEGRATED SAFETY AND RESCUE HARNESS WITH A-FRAME
The industry’s first externally adjustable leg loops. What really separates the Spider Harness™ from all the others is what it can do that no other integrated bunker pant system can...with a simple tug on the externally accessible leg loop take-up straps, you instantly go from donning and doffing configuration, where looser leg loops allow you to stow your pants over your boots, to snug and ready for action.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-in Two-inch Increments For even waist sizes 32-inch and above
- Smooth Pant Adaptation (nothing like anything you’ve ever seen)
- The pants provide a right-over-left closure with internal zipper and Velcro® fly.
- The waist belt is external for easy access and installation while the leg loops are between the shell and liner to provide “snag free” piece of mind.
- The harness closure system is securely mounted to the pant with the D-ring on the fly and the snap hook on the left front pant panel. Donning and doffing is just like a regular bunker pant. It’s so intuitive firefighters take to it immediately.
- The A-Frame extends to the right hip where it can be pre-connected to your rescue/descent system.
- The leg loop tension is adjustable and is easily accessible even when wearing a hip mounted Rescue Bag, so tightening the legs quickly is still not a problem.
- UL classified to NFPA 1983, current edition
- Components UL classified to NFPA 1971, current edition
- Optional Tether
- Stows at waist for use with ladder hook (ladder hooks and carabiners not Honeywell products)
Special Note on Sizing: Spider Harness™ is only available in sizes 32 inch waist and larger.