Colorimetric Gas Detection Tubes and Pump
Affordable measurement for specific gases and vapors
Perform quick, on-the-spot measurement of specific toxic and combustible substances with this traditional, low-cost solution. The hand pump features a spring-less piston to accurately draw 50 and 100cc samples. The single-use colorimetric gas detection tubes change color in direct correlation to the concentration of gas present. No calibration is required, and the ergonomic pump can be used even with multiple layers of gloves.
Features and Benefits:
- Compound-specific measurement of toxic gases and vapors
- Easy-to-read tubes change color based on gas concentration
- No calibration or other maintenance required
- Hand pump features solid metal construction, spring-less piston design
- Pump accurately draws 50 and 100 cc volumes
- Clandestine Labs
- Emergency Response
- Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation
- Fire Overhaul
- Hazmat Response
- Indoor Air Quality
- Leak Detection
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
- Urban Search & Rescue
- Venue Protection
Even the best products deserve expert maintenance!
Elevate your gas detectors’ potential with Honeywell's expert maintenance services! Maximize uptime, eliminate costs, and ensure on-time, on-budget project completion.