Welding Helmets & Hoods
For years, welders have relied on the quality and reliability of Fibre-Metal® welding helmets to help them make better welds at a lower cost and with fewer injuries.
Tigerhood Futura XXL with ADC Plus ADF Technology is our widest view ADF option, offering 40% greater viewing area to help welders see more clearly and work at awkward angles more easily. With proprietary Angular Dependency Compensation (ADC) technology and the highest optical quality rating, the Tigerhood Futura XXL ADF delivers uniform shading and distortion free vision across the entire filter viewing area—even when working out of position.
Available as a Selectable Shade 9-13 to meet the demands of most standard welding operations, the Tigerhood Futura XXL is extremely versatile and promises improved productivity, comfort and long-term cost savings for serious welders.
With an innovative, streamlined design combined with an exceptionally high performance material, the Tigerhood Futura shell is extremely lightweight for comfort, yet sturdy and durable for extended service life. It also accommodates spectacles and respirators while the classic 3-C free floating headgear balances and stabilizes helmet for maximum productivity.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightest full-size welding helmet
- Greater heat resistance and dimensional stability at elevated temperatures
- Higher melting point and impact resistance
- Ultra-smooth finish sheds spatter better while reflective silver surface stays cool
- More chemical, scratch, and crack resistant
- Can be imprinted
- Extended service life means lower cost over time