Webinar Replay: How Supply Chain Convergence Can Orchestrate a Seamless Customer Experience
November 16, 2020
The retail landscape has changed drastically in 2020 due to the global health crisis, creating a shift in consumer behavior that has sent waves through every sector – including in-store retail. Retailers who understand the impact of the current situation and the complexity of e-commerce, and adapt to this changing reality will develop new business models that offer opportunities for leveraging both online and brick-and-mortar sales.
In this webinar, How Supply Chain Convergence Can Orchestrate a Seamless Customer Experience, you'll learn about:
- Current e-commerce trends that are impacting retailers in 2020, including:
- Leveraging brick-and-mortar stores as mini-distribution center
- How consumer expectations have made delivery part of the brand's engagement with the customer
- How inefficient processes for reverse logistics can reduce profits by up to 30%
- Why an omni-channel strategy is critical for meeting competition
- The technologies available to retailers to achieve a converged retail operation and a seamless customer experience
Watch the replay!
Karen Bomber is the Director of Industry Marketing for Honeywell Productivity Products. She leads the strategic direction of Honeywell’s in-store retail, healthcare, distribution center and transportation and logistics (T&L) solutions, helping businesses focus on enhancing customer service and increasing worker productivity.