High Tech & Semiconductor
ACM 150G2 FTIR Centralized Gas Monitoring System
- Up to 40 measuring points can be centrally located on one device, such as process tools, gas and chemical storage units, gas cabinets, distribution boxes, process tools, emission measurement, and ambient air monitoring.
- Up to 15 gases can be detected per measuring point, lowering your cost-per-gas-per-point monitoring.
- Self-diagnostic programming detects faults and critical alarms, eliminating many maintenance calls.
- Communications options meet unique site requirements (Open Platform Communications (OPC), ControlNet™, Modbus®, and Profibus®
- Detect multiple gases, chemicals, or odors in an industrial process*
- Overlay the spectrum of detected gas against a library of spectra for precise detection as a user validation tool
- Up to 40 measuring points can be detected sequentially
- 80 configurable relay points for increased flexibility
- Sealed aluminum body prevents moisture intrusion, protecting critical internal components
- Double IR scan ensures reliable performance and reduces false alarms
- Optimized built-in measuring/self-diagnostics eliminate on-site gas calibration
- Desiccant replacement cycle of 3-to-5 years
- Composite sampling of up to four measuring points provides faster measurement
- Easy-to-service gas cell with stainless-steel body construction prevents costly downtime
- Better Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) performance allows for lower LDL measurements
- Improved HMI with modernized solid-state computer operating on a world-proven operating system
- Large user-friendly touchscreen interface
- Flexible communications options meet unique site requirements
- Robust solid-state drive
- Embedded web server for remote access
- Refer to the ACM 150G2/100 Gas List or ask your regional sales rep for more information. More than two hundred gases detectable. Our engineers may be able to generate a new method for gases not listed.
- Analysis method: Continuous scan FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared) analyzer
- Gas cell path: 5.0 m path length
- Scanning rate: ≤ 15 sec per point
Even the best products deserve expert maintenance!
Elevate your gas detectors’ potential with Honeywell's expert maintenance services! Maximize uptime, eliminate costs, and ensure on-time, on-budget project completion.