- 블로그 (US)
- Solutions by Technology
- Honeywell Robotics
- Mobile Robotics
Autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) can be inserted into your operation with minimal infrastructural changes. No tape, markers or wires are needed, and the robots require only a short set-up period to learn their surroundings.
These self-navigating robots work independently and are smart enough to interact safely with human co-workers and other vehicles, find a different route if their original path is blocked, and respond to rapid changes in orders or logistics needs — all without human intervention. Multiple top-mounted attachments enable the robots to perform various applications, including:
- Pallet conveyance — AMRs can be loaded or unloaded directly with a forklift or work independently via pick-up and delivery (P&D) stands.
- Pallet conveyance via autonomous forklift — Pallets can be moved autonomously between floor and/or P&D stand transfer locations.
- Picking and cart transport — Mobile robots can provide significant productivity benefits by automating the movement of carts used to transport picked orders, returns or kits.
- Automated machine tending — AMRs with in-line conveyor or custom attachments can be used to transport parts and goods between manufacturing equipment, take goods/pallets from or to palletizers and depalletizers, replenish automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS), or provide a flexible “bridge” between different conveyor systems.
How Your Operation Benefits
- Deploy in relatively little time — often in just a few hours — with minimal infrastructural changes.
- Integrate with a variety of systems, from tablets and wireless buttons to warehouse management system (WMS) and manufacturing execution system (MES) software.
- AMRs deliver proven return on investment (ROI) in applications such as piece, case and pallet picking, order consolidation, kitting, replenishment and cross-docking.
- Redeploy scarce labor resources to higher-value tasks.
Honeywell에 회원가입해서 제품 업데이트, 기술 정보, 신제품, 행사 및 소식, 설문 조사, 특별 할인 관련 내용을 전화, 이메일, 기타 방법을 온라인을 통해 받아보세요.
Copyright © 2023 Honeywell International Inc